Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

February 18, 2012

Sunshine Day!

It's weekend and the sun is shining and I have got loads done today. Feeling quite pleased with myself on the quiet.... though none of it is housework!!

I have been filming again with my film crew (Griff) and we have two more videos ready to go.


This is one of the featured cards and I just love this pink and white colour way as it always looks so fresh and spring like.

This card is staying with the same set of beautiful dies that I have been using in all the other  Spellbinder Tutorials  as they are such a versatile combination,  and the cards that you can make will all be stunning. 

There need be no end to your creativity and you will always be pleased with the result ....guaranteed!

So I have no excuses left .... Blog done, cards made, Facebook updated, emails answered.... and now I have to go and take the vacuum cleaner for a walk around the house.... but tomorrow.... well tomorrow is Sunday and I have promised to take my film crew (Griff) out for Sunday lunch and hopefully the sun will shine yet again.

Hugs Christina xx




3 comments:

  1. Another beautiful card Christina , i love everything about it , and yes the sun has been shinning here too and i have got loads done , but mine has been housew**k (sorry for using bad language) so i can try another project tonight .

    Thanks again for sharing .

    Hugs Sue xx

    Ps the word verification is now turned OFF on my blog .....lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha poor vacuum, does it really want to go for a walk?? enjoy your dinner out tomorrow with the staff.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Christina. I have this Spellbinder die for the flowers and I do love it but it makes the card so deep (if you know what I mean)
    Your card is gorgeous as usual.xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...