Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

April 04, 2012

Punched Lace

Adding lace to your cards can make them look very feminine, but it can also cost money that you may not want to spend.

So how about putting all those punches that you have in your "Stash" to good use. 

They may be flowers, butterflies, stars, hearts, leaves or any others that you may have but they can all be used to create your own lace look very easily. 

This is created from a couple of scalloped strips and then all the punched shapes added in between.
Some have been sparkled up with Glamour Dust and the odd pearl added to the centre of the flowers.

The image is Maude and I introduced you to her a few weeks ago as one of the characters from the "Wrinklies" from Just Inklined 

I think she is just wonderful and such a delight to colour in with Prmarkers.

Hugs Christina xx



4 comments:

  1. Fabulous card and its so funny I am chuckling here . Great colours too well done Hugs Elaine .
    Yes you are right, I always forget to use my punches instead of lace .Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marvellous card. Great idea to use punches to make lace.

    ReplyDelete
  3. superbe realisation bravo

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are freakin brilliant and yes should be on international tv, thats for sure! I love this idea for a punched boarder, it blows my mind, now I won't be able to sleep tonight until I make one, hehe
    I am feeling a little better!!! Still laughing at the hypnotic comment... so true but funny

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...