Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

April 17, 2012

Triple Easel Card

Now after a few days of creating Easel cards in several different variations we are starting to get a little more daring.

This one is the Triple Easel Card  and now we are getting adventurous.

This one is very pretty in pink and the flowers on this are from   Wild Orchid Crafts  and they are trailed down the card to act as a stop for the easel.

The leaves are from the Ash Branch punch from  L-Em

A lovely wide organza organza ribbon is tied in a bow.

Once again I have featured the Butterfly from Marianne Creatables, with a large oval gemstone for the body

The lovely sentiment is from     ClarityStamp  and is one of many that are on the website.

Another variation tomorrow.

Hugs xx


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Christina! Your work is amazing! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is brilliant Christina, I had been looking at making one of these other day, with twisted on the outsides, guess where I found a tutorial to make them... LOL. Yes you guessed your site.
    Hugs
    Suzie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!! Your card is stunning and I just love all the details:) so pretty!
    I am now a subscriber to your blog so hopefully I won't miss a thing....great job and a lot of inspiration:) hope you buzz over to my blog for a visit again:) Have a great evening!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Christina, would love to see you make this one.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...