Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

June 03, 2012

... and puppy dogs' tails.

Here are some more of the cards that I have made with a "boy" theme to them. 

And now I am getting withdrawal symptoms and will need to make some  "girly" cards soon .... very soon. 

This one has the Faux Leather  that I posted about a few weeks ago ... and the buttons to keep the male look.

The link takes you to the video on how to get the look for yourself .... from masking tape.

The images have been coloured with Promarkers ... and were done in  the early days when I first started to colour in ... so not very good  ... but hopefully I have got better.

This is a stamped image from  Lili of the Valley

They have lots of lovely boy stamps for you to colour anyway you want.

And the addition of the ribbon does not take any of the boyish look away.



But it will be back to the pretty cards again tomorrow so I can use all the embellishments I like to add.


Hugs xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...