Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

June 11, 2012

Baby Fairies...

I am always happy to pass on any good finds that I make and so I just have to show you these. Now this may be a website that some of you already know about ... but I have just joined the band wagon.

I  bought these delightful images from  Mo's Digital Pencil  and I  love, love, love 'em all they are so cute.  My favorite one is the baby with the ladybird that I have coloured with blue hair.

There are loads of really gorgeous images for you to choose from  and they are not expensive.
I have coloured all of these with  Spectrum Noir pens from Crafters Companion  and I am very pleased with the results.  They have all been matted and layered onto Spellbinder shapes.

There is a mix of images here. The top left and bottom right are from the "Baby Fairies" collection.
The child with the cupcake is "Kai is 1" and the other is "Girl on the potty"

But once these are made into a card ... well how could you not be pleased with the result.
The "Bling" as always is from Want2Scrap and I think it makes the card look really special.

I have used the pearly Finesse Swirls for this card and added them to the image itself... saving one pearl for the flower centre... and used the Diamante borders along the edges.

The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and I have dotted some glue along the petals and then sprinkled them with Glamour Dust.
I will be having a lot of fun using these images in the coming months ... so keep a look out for them again in different colour schemes to ring in the changes.

Hugs xx




4 comments:

  1. Hi Christina! These are just darling! I love your pretty blog update too! :) Sorry it's been a while since I've been here, but thank you so much for having my button on your blog! I will add yours to mine as well. :) Are you excited for your trip to see Naomi? I'm so jealous! ;) Wish I could come up and meet you gals. Wouldn't that be fun? We'd never get any sleep! LOL - Glad to see things are going well for you over here. :)

    XO ~ Amy Jo
    http://lv2scrapandfibrofacts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the info about this lovely website. I have been browsing for ages and love them all so can't decide which to buy!! Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww Christina these images are just super cute , i will have to go look at the site , the card you made with them are gorgeous , love the colours ..... Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never tried digital stamps..might needto get the printer working!
    Cute images and beautiful cards.
    Can I ask...I've got some promarkers and I've looked at the spectrum noir pens..how do they compare?
    Sarah xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...