Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

August 26, 2012

Oh! Christmas Tree...

This  card was  created using  the 2010 Holiday Tree that I got from Save On Hobbies  and it makes a very pretty card for that special time of year.

It uses the  Baby  Blue and  Dark Blue Pearls  from  Want2Scrap  to stud the  tree.

I have used the different sizes around the middle shape and added it to the the largest shape with Pinflair Glue Gel to give it height.

The largest and smallest shapes in the dies have been sparkled with Glamour Dust.... and the background has been run through a Snowflake embossing folder.

To the Floral Ovals I have add a  Cloud Effect  as a backdrop to the trees. The ribbon ia Navy Blue and the two stars are wooden ones that have been dabbed in glue and then sparkled with the Glamour Dust. 

This is going in my pile of cards ready to send at Christmas.

Hugs xx

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card - I hope I'm on your list...lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You brought me back to liking Christmas Cards again..what would I do without your inspiration!!!!! Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog today!!!! Stunning Card I love that tree and the cloud effect, how clever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So GORGEOUS Christina!! I love the black and white! Your designs are always so beautiful!!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, lovely card, hope you are having a good weekend. Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another gorgeous card, I have these tree dies and you have inspired me to use them again xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...