Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

August 22, 2012

Spellbinders Perisan Accents

I love this colour .. it is so fresh and I think it makes a very pretty card.  It never fails to please me and the backing paper for this card is from the Floriogrpahy CD from My Craft Studio.

The lacy effect for  this card is  the  Persian Accents  from  Spellbinders... and   I have added four of them ... all off set along the front panel.
Then  along  the outer edge  I have used  Cosmic  Shimmer  Glue  to create the  Faux Pearls.

Around  the sentiment  panel I have  wrapped some  Organza  ribbon  and on  to the  bow  I have added a  Vintage  button.

Through this I  have add  sparkly  Decorative  Hatpin  that  can  later  be worn as a  Lapel  pin  by  my  recipient.

The flowers   are all from  the  Bitty Blossoms  with the  Foliage  leaves  tucked in  behind... and both die sets are  from  Spellbinders.

It is a  larger card and I  have made the  "A"  frame to allow the  card to stand  by itself

Hugs xx

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card in a most wonderful shade of blue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous card, as always. xx Phyllis

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH My, this is stunning. Love the design paper and the stick pen is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fresh is the word to use for sure, it is gorgeous Christina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, Wow!! You did it again...such a FABULOUS card and full of such great detail! Amazing Christina!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...