Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

November 28, 2012

Hanging around...

As you know I joined the Design Team for   Paper Creators  last month and this is one of the images available to buy.

This is  a Sassy Sally image called "Just Hanging Around"

The link will take you to Debbies' Blog for other ideas ... and  this is the link to the
 Paper Creators Shop.

There you can see many more pre-coloured, delightful characters for you to use on your cards.

For this card I have used blue backing paper and under the image a paper doily. The butterflies are "Monarch Butterfly"  from a punch by Martha Stewart.

The little gems and the bow are from my stash and I have added silver corners. The sentiment is a peel off and I must admit that I don't use peel offs very often on my cards.

But there you have a really simple card that is quick and easy to make.

Hugs xx

4 comments:

  1. Love the papers and that digital is the cutest!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Christina the image is fabulous and I love the design. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a cute image and such a lovely card for it to go on.
    ColleenB.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fantastic card. Such a cute image.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...