January 14, 2013

Wendys' Flower ...

Hi Everybody,

I promised to show you what I did with the crochet flowers that Wendy -- Spanish Crafter   sent to me and here is one of the cards.

I made this one a white on white but I inked all the edges with Antique Linen just to bring out the shapes.

The butterfly is from Les Papillion from Spellbinders and I have added pearls to the body and for the trail.

The centre is a mixture of Marvellous Squares, Decorative Labels 1, and  Decorative Labels 27

The leaves are from the Foliage set and again I have inked the edges.

The verse is from Clarity Stamps  and it says .... "If  I had a single flower ....."

And of course the flower is the beautiful white and silver flecked one from Wendy.

I have used silver embossing powder on the verse which ties it in with the flowers


I have added a large pearl cluster to the flower centre and a pearly trail from the flower.

Hugs xx

14 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous Christina I love WOW cards and this one is stunning I love all the gorgeous detail xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love white on white and this showcases your lovely crochet flower really well. Gorgeous card Christina. Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christina, you have done me proud, this is a gorgeous creation, thanks.xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely STUNNING card, Christina! I love how you placed this beautiful crocheted bloom, and your butterfly is so pretty! Lovely white-on-white card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so elegant and absolutely beautiful, Christina!! Wow, what a gorgeous card!! I love the design!! Simply stunning!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just stunning... I love white on white but I think the slight inking finishes the card of beautifully.
    Hugs
    Debbie xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's gorgeous Christina - you have done Wendy's flower justice with your design. Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  8. The card's beautiful, Christina. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is so beautiful Christina and very inspiring. Thank you for sharing.
    Blessigns ... Von

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Wowee Christina. This card is fabby and what a gorgeous crochet flower xXx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh My Christina - what a gorgeous card - this is just so elegant. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely beautiful. Your cards are always stunning. Thankyou for the pleasure of seeing them.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...