Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

February 23, 2013

Paper Creators 5th Challenge ...

Hi Everybody,

Today is the start of the fifth  challenge over at Paper Creators 

The theme this time is "Flowery Delights" set by Moi

If you add your card then you could win £10 to spend in the shop on some of the delightful  images

There are many for you to choose from and your prize will go along way.

This card is a 15cms square and I have decoupaged the Teddy bear up with five layers.

I added Glamour Dust to the sentiment that is printed on the panel and the image is pre-coloured so no need to worry if you don't like colouring in.

I have used yellow this time ...  which is a colour  I don't use much.

The flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts where some that I just happened to have in my "Stash"

The Pearl flourish is from Want2Scrap

The inside of the card has been finished with the panels that come on the sheet  and the ribbon is again some that I already had.


Altogether a really pretty card that could be for any occasion and so easy to put together for a quick make.

Because it was challenge day I have extended the   "Give Away"   until tomorrow ... so if you haven't added your name to the list yet...  now is time to do it as the winner will be chosen then.

Hugs xx

12 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Christina. Would suit me with no colouring in as I am simply no good at it. Love the blue/yellow - really lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fabulous card - love the image and the 3D effect! TFS and have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card and love the teddy.

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Flowers Ribbon's and Pearls!!!!! You used all three! This card made me smile, the colors are so beautiful and I love how you added so much sparkle to it. What an adorable image..I hope you win!!! I hope you know what you are doing to me... I just purchased $200.00 worth of Spectrum Noir Pens so needless to say I am getting serious about it! I just recieved tons of flowers over $50.00 worth from Wild Orchid Craft (these flowers are stunning! You would be very proud of the card I just made... ) and!! I am am totally addicted to your products! I made my first corsage last night and it turned out very pretty, (yours are gorgeous!) I will have to post it on your site. Thank you for the amazing inspiration Christina and remember it is all your fault, lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card. love the colours. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous card, Christina!! The bear is so adorable!! I love the dimension you have given him!! The flowers are stunning!! Absolutely beautiful!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card Christina - such a pretty sentiment too. Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card Christina, makes a lovely change to see the heart in 'gold' rather than a traditional red - just like you to be thinking 'outside the box' tho'!

    Hugs Su xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome card! Your little bear is so stinknen adorable and I love the colors you used! They match up perfectly! LOVE
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card is so cute, oh my ..... how adorable is this!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. such a sweet, sweet card
    ColleenB.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...