Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

May 20, 2013

Remember that Ribbon ???

Hi Everybody,

A couple of weeks ago I told you about a fantastic ribbon bargain I bought at the Craft Show in Manchester.
Click to Enlarge

Well for these cards I have kept to the plain white theme again but simply added in some colour using the ribbon

The Spellbinders used on the cards are listed below and they have all been made to the Hinged Card  style.

This bow is a Double Bow with Tails and  has been created with the  Bow Maker   that is now for sale in My Shop

I have used is a good quality 300gsm  card  that I bought at the craft show and it is from Anna Marie Designs

It is pure white, super smooth  and can go through some printers and the finished effect is excellent ... aaaaaaand it looks wonderful when embossed !!

The flower on this blue ribboned card was one of many that I sat one night and created while watching the telly.

I had some buttons in my "Stash" that can be covered and so I used the same ribbon to do that too and added it to the flower centre.

But it just shows what a difference a little colour can add to an all white card.

Quick and easy to do if you need a card in a hurry.

Then with the addition of some pearls ...  or the Diamante buckle the card can look really special for you to give with love ....

So there we have three plain cards all created to the same style ... all kept to basic white ... but all looking totally different to each other.

Important News


Don't forget the discount offered from Funky Hand if you wanted to buy the CD "Wishes and Kisses" (Click the discount link)

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

16 comments:

  1. Wow! These are lovely, Christine. So elegant. Those ribbons are something else...stunning! Thanks for sharing so generously.
    xxx Asha
    Sunny Summer Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely selection of cards Christina.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! Wow!! The cards look so lovely Christina!! Your work speaks fr itself..:) I love the card with the red bow and the blue flower is so cute..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards Christina, so stylish too just white with a ribbon, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful just beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous cards Christina, I love the bold ribbon color with the whites , a fantastic idea!!! You are my biggest inspiration and I am sure you see by my projects I not only look , I put to use all your brilliant ideas and techniques.... YOU ROCK!!!! hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. The ribbons look amazing on the cards!! They are all gorgeous!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful cards and the ribbons are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love ribbon on anything - bit of a ribbon freak. Your cards are stunning Christina and the ribbon really makes them special. I agree about Anna Marie's card - I buy all my 300gsm cardstock from her. Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  10. amazing what a difference a Ribbon makes to the card.
    gorgeous
    hugs adie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Christina, love the cards and that ribbon is super.
    Smiles
    Ita

    ReplyDelete
  12. Christina can you please tell me how you get the triple layer ribbon through the diamonte buckle? I love all your cards and have been trying to figure out how you do that. Thank you for your gift and skill.

    Gladys Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amazing cards Christina, I absolutely love the white cards with just a splash of colour with the ribbon. I especially like the blue ribbon and the black one. I love looking on your site and I am working slowly through the cards, as you really are a huge inspiration to me and my cards are definately getting better since I discovered you and your site. Thank you so much and keep on crafting. Hugs, Jen :-)
    Krafty Keepsakes

    ReplyDelete
  14. Stunning cards and those bows and flower are fabulous. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your cards are so pretty. Love the ribbon that you bought. Never thought of using white, bling and a real pop of another color but it looks so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful cards and that gorgeous ribbon really sets them off nicely

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...