Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

September 18, 2013

Alphabet background ...

Hi Everybody,

Here is a card with the Alphabet background a little more clear.

I did this yesterday ... and another in blue that I filmed as I was making it and it will be on the blog pages later this week.

The Alphabet I used is designed by  Donna Salazar and available from   Save On Hobbies   at a really good price ... and there are many more for you to choose.

It is useful to have an alphabet in your crafting "Stash" to personalise any projects that you are planning to do.

If you look at the inside of the card you will see that the panel has been embossed ....... and so yes I forgot to emboss the front panel.

I think I need a holiday to rejuvenate my memory.

Still the card is pretty and can be for any occasion ... I just happened to make mine into a Baby card and used more letters
The close up shows the pearly flourish from Want2Scrap  which can be cut  to fit your designs.

The flowers, which have been sparkled with Glamour Dust, are from Wild Orchid Crafts  and both are the finishing touch for me.

I will add the blue card later when I add the tutorial.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx


11 comments:

  1. lovely card Christina, I've just recently acquired that alphabet as well it's so useful. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning as usual sweetie xNx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, love it Christina. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a couple of sets of alphabet dies - they're an essential I think. Love your card Christina - perfect for a brand new baby girl. Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty Christina, love the lettering. Added onto the wish list which is getting rather large. Hugs, Jen x
    Krafty Keepsakes

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Christina

    lovely card today. A beautiful baby card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful card Christina, you add such gorgeous details to your cards xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Christina love this card as usual .look forward to the video.
    Marion H

    ReplyDelete
  9. So sweet and beautiful!! I love the pretty flowers!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  10. Christina, went to Save on Hobbies as soon as I saw the card and guess what? I can't find it on their site. It seems to be out of stock where ever I look except at Spellbinders and they want an arm and a leg to ship it. any other suggestions??
    Thanks Debbie

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...