Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

October 27, 2013

Centura Pearl

Hi Everybody,

This pretty card has been made with one of the 3-D embossing folders from Spellbinders and I have used Centura Pearl  Snow White  from Crafters Companion

This folder is the Fancy Framed Labels Eighteen and I have used Labels Eighteen to go with it.

I have also added in the matching Labels Eighteen "Bling" from Want2Scrap  for a coordinated look.

The ribbon is and Ivory Satin from my  "stash" and I have tied it in a single bow and added the flower centre to cover the knot.
The flowers are a mixture of Roses, Cherry Blossoms, Sweetheart Blossoms and Iris.

They have been sparkled with Glamour Dust.

I have also added in some small teardrop pearls around the corsage.

Then I decided to add some pearls along the ribbon to tie everything together.



The card is very pretty but the photo does not give the full effect of the pearly card.



More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx



15 comments:

  1. Beautiful as usual Christina.
    I find the picture's of what you've used very helpful ,thank you for doing this.
    Marion H

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Christina,
    Another lovely card.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card like all the others x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is an extremely pretty card Christina, I just love everything about it, so much inspiration from you, it is getting me back into the mood of making cards again. Hugs, Jen x
    Krafty Keepsakes

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a useful embossing folder to have - I must get one of those. Beautiful, beautiful card Christina. I would imagine that those pearls look absolutely fabulous when you have the card in front of you. Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love centura pearl card and use it all the time. Your card is stunning Christina. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful card Christina. It just looks stunning. Love that centura pearl card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another beautiful card. Love the embossing folder you used.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am amazed by your lovely cards! I am now interested in the Centura pearl cs that you keep mentioning.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is elegant and gorgeous!! The embossing looks so fabulous!! I love the pretty flowers and pearls!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Christina. This is a scrumptious card. I use centura card as well. Embosses so well. Have a great week. Hugs. Jan.xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a gorgeous card Christina! Anyone who received that wouldn't be able to stop admiring it,just beautiful.AnnB

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely beautiful card Christina I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a really beautiful card, Christina. You never fail to please with your cards.
    Jenny C xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Christine,
    What a beautiful card, it is just stunning; thank you for sharing.
    Best wishes
    Jean

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...