Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

November 24, 2013

Pale Yellow ...

Added to Etsy ...
Hi Everybody,

Todays card is created from a pale yellow Centura Pearl  from Crafters Companion

It has been layered with the Grateful Lattice behind the sentiment

It is much prettier in real life than the photo and I have to say that yellow is not my first choice to make a card.

The Carnation is from Wild Orchid Crafts and it has been sparkled with Glamour Dust.

The layered bow has been created with my bow maker.

And there is a glimpse of the inside of the card with the same ribbon around the panel.



The sentiment is from the Sheena Douglass range and there are many lovely words to choose from and they are the kind of verses that make a statement on your cards and they can all be bought from Crafters Companion.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx








10 comments:

  1. Hi Christina,
    Beautiful card, like you i don't use much lemon, but this is so pretty.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a very pretty card Christina, I love the yellow that you used it make it look so summery. Hugs, Jen x
    Krafty Keepsakes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Christina. Wow, a stunning card yet again. I would never had thought of this colour, but it works so well. Have a great week. Hugs. Jan.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful card but the inside is outstanding. I love it. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your card Christina. It's so pretty. Enjoy your Evening. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Christina, love the way you have decorated the inside too. Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  7. The card is lovely, very spring like. Have to say I'm in the same camp as you on yellow. I did a birthday card in yellow with a touch of green for my mum a while back. I didn't give it to her in the end as it looked to much like a sympathy card when it was finished. Yours is very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous, love the bling frame and the ribbon detail on the inside!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautifully designed, inside & out. I like the freshness of the yellow & white! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. A very beautiful car love the quote.

    Rena x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...