Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

March 11, 2014

Please Note ...

Hi Everybody,

No card to this post  ... but something I need to tell you about.

You  may have noticed that I have taken down the badge for The Art Studio from both these pages and the website and that is because from the end of this  month they are closing their website down

I  have removed the badge because I don't ant anyone going to buy my classes  from them only to find out that the website is being discontinued.

I  am so sorry about this but it is not in my power to do anything about it.  All we have been told is that it is going due to financial constraints. 

I  am however looking at ways to move my video classes with them to another source and once that is done the classes will be password protected until they have been purchased.

People who have already purchased will be given instructions on what to do.

In the meantime I can give you no other information as I don't know anything else and if there is anything in particular that you need to know then you will need to ask The Art Studio.

My most sincere apologies are sent to those of you who bought and enjoyed my classes I feel really bad to let you  down  but  I am just as disappointed as you are.

I will keep you in the loop as to what is happening in the future.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx


14 comments:

  1. Good morning Christina
    What a shame but you cannot be to blame for any of this problem and I am sure you are doing all you can, so please don't blame yourself. You have told people before the sorry action and this is a good warning for people, and I am sure you will do all you can to help.
    Enjoy the sunshine you will be hopefully having today.
    Hugs
    Margaret corgi owner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Christina, this is obviously not your fault, but I was wondering what was going on and why there hadn't been any classes posted for quite a while. I had tried to get onto the site but to no avail, but I didn't no what was going on, but was not well enough to email people to find out. I am so glad that you posted this information to let us all know what is going on, thank you so much for this information and I am so sorry as you had put so much work into this venture and I am sure that you will do everything in your power that you can do to help people out. Thanks. Hugs, Jen xx
    Krafty Keepsakes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Christina,
    It isn't your fault but being the caring person you are you have apologised for something that was out of your control and I'm positive your followers will understand completely.
    Have a lovely sunny day.

    Love Sheila xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you find another 'venue' soon, Christina.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sorry to hear Christina but I am happy to hear they are working to move your videos to another source, it is sad to see any company go down so my thoughts are certainly with the Art Studio as well as you... it will all be good , keep your chin up, extra hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a shame this has happened but no blame to be on your shoulders Christina. Hopefully you will be able to sort another source before too long. Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good afternoon Christina, sorry to read this news.
    Not your fault but rather annoying. I have your classes plus lots more. Hope they sort things out. I have spent rather a lot of money on classes in the past 2 years.
    Keep positive it will all work out for the best.
    Hugs

    Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Christina. Thank you for letting us know. Good luck with your new adventure. Hugs. Jan. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Christina, I thought it had been a really long time since your last class too! What a shame, I had bought all the spectrum Noir to date as well. It must have been a shock for you too! I do hope that you will be able to get the classes you have already done, moved before too long, as I (and I am sure every one else too!) was keeping on going back to refresh my memory. Thank you for letting us all know what is happening. It is not you who let us down at all, just circumstances! Take care, Hugs, Karen xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good luck with your new adventure
    Elaine H x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy birthday to your blog! keep up the good work - its brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Christina, I love your blog & emails. Your cards are beautiful. I am sorry about your trouble with Art Studio. I pray that you are able to find a new site.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Christina - I have learned so much from your you tube videos and appreciate the time you take to make them. I was surprised to have an answer to my email so quickly too! Many blessings to you

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Christina, thanks for letting us know about TAS, you'd put a lot of work into that project and it's disappointing for you too. Hopefully the lessons can be transferred to another link.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...