Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

December 24, 2015

Friends Are ...

 Hi Everybody,

Todays card is one that I made as part of my commitment to Craft Stash and this and some of the other that I have made are featured on their Facebook Page

This die is the Scalloped Circle Frame  and I have cut the large circle several times and layered them together to give height to the die cut.

The sentiment has been added to the centre of the circle and some gingham ribbon placed at the top.

The buckle is from Wild Orchid Crafts and makes a pretty addition to the ribbon which is from Mei Flower

I have cut several flowers from the smaller die in the set and layered them onto the circle with some white leaves

The leaves and the glitter ball centres to the flowers are both from WOC

I have used Spellbinders  5x7 Matting Basics A&B  to create the hinged base card

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx



19 comments:

  1. Morning Christina, a fabulous card. I wish you and your family. Very Merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year.
    Nancyd xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card,very pretty. I really like the small flowers.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning Christina, the excitement starts to begin now. Just thought I would Pop in to see what delightment you have for us today, and it is beautiful. I think the blue maybe my new pink. A lovely card. Happiness from today for you and your family. Happy Christmas to you and Griff and family .xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Christina love the stripe background , looks so fresh and clean .
    Happy Christmas to you and your family .
    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Morning Christina,
    A lovely card, Wishing you and your family a wonderful Christmas.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good Morning, Christina,
    When I first looked at the die you've used on this one, I thought it looked a little like a horseshoe :)
    It's a very pretty card and one that can be used for any occasion by just changing the sentiment. Just one more sleep now until the big day, I hope you're as ready as you can be lol.
    Bejay x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely crad, Christina.
    Marry Christmas and Happy New Year.
    Hugs,
    Guida

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful card Christina. merry christmas to you and your family. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really pretty - Wishing you and yours and all the blog friends a very happy Christmas and a healthy, happy 2016 .xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. A beautiful card today love everything about it. Wishing you and Griff a Very Happy Christmas and best wishes for the New Year.
    Kind regards Anne Owens xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh wow, oh so pretty Christina. Happy Holidays. Dianne

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card and my favorite color...well done Christina
    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete
  13. Today's blue snd White card is as always lovely. Don't think I've seen this circle frame die before but it is certainly one to look out for. The striped background, gingham ribbon and flowers finish it off perfectly. Merry Christmas to everyone. X

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Christina,
    Beautiful card.
    Di B. x

    ReplyDelete
  15. A beautiful card. I really like the circle die and the layering you did with it.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely card today Christina.thank you for all your inspiration this year

    ReplyDelete
  17. A lovely card today Christine.
    Kind regards
    Anne Owens

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...