Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

February 13, 2016

Card Winner Today ...

Hi Everybody,

What a lovely day it is here in the North west ... sunny and bright. I love it when the sun shines even though it is cold it still cheers things up.  The draw for yesterdays card has been done and the name chosen by my trusty "Film Crew" is yours ....

Diana Lawton 

Please email me your postal address to 
christina@card-making-magic.com
and the card will be on its way to you.

Let me know when it arrives with you and I don't think you will be disappointed with this one as it is much better in the hand than the photo shows

To answer a question from yesterday ... You can enter for the card on offer every week if you would like to and it doesn't matter if you have won before you can still add your name. The draw is done at random to keep it fair and so if your name is chosen then the card is yours.

Thank you to someone for offering to pay the postage to get her card but that is not needed ... I will send it to you at my expense and I just hope that you like the one you have won. 

It also doesn't matter where you live I will still send the card to you ... and they have gone all over the world to winners.
All I have ever asked is that you come back to see if it is your name that is listed 

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx




11 comments:

  1. Hi Diana. Well look who's the envy of the Blog this morning ! Yay You!! You've won a MOST BEAUTIFUL Christina Card that I know you will enjoy and treasure for a long time. Happy Dance for you! You're day is now perfect!

    Good Morning Christina :) -19 Below (F) this morning! My two precious fur babies did Not want to go out this morning.... but they did after Momma bundled them up in their winter coats. It's bright and sunny here today too. Had a little blizzard yesterday. Must snow blow the driveway sometime though. My car is getting buried. Enjoy this bright sunny day. Big Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Diana. I know you will enjoy your beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Diana. Enjoy the beautiful creation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done Diana, enjoy your beautiful card.
    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Diana, lovely card on its way to you...luv Ursula xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done Diana, you have won a beautiful card.
    Anne Owens xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done Diana. Lovely card.
    Love Val in Spain x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats Diana, you lucky duck, From Carol in Australia

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...