Over on my YouTube channel today you will find the latest video from me and this one shows you how to use your die cuts as stencils with some embossing paste
The card to the right is the one I go on and complete in the video and add in the lovely Wild Orchid Crafts flowers around the oval shape
I love to make cards like these and I enjoy adding in all the finery to make it truly feminine with ribbons and pearls
I bought the embossing paste from the Craft show a few weeks ago but you can buy it in most craft shops or even on line if you don't have shops close by
It was not expensive and a little goes a long way.
I also made a second background but did not complete the full card so I thought I would show it to you here so that you can see how it looks.
I used Distress Inks to colour the paste and it is really bright and shiny
I have wrapped white ribbon around the layers and then added my water colored topper onto a Scalloped Oval from Spellbinders
I like both of these cards but they are for completely different generations.
I had fun making them and I hope you like the results.
Please join my YouTube channel to be sure you never miss a video from me and if you enjoyed the tutorial then please give it the thumbs up to let YT know that you like this type of video
Just a Reminder of new links to click ...
- New Cards to Inspire (Part 6) video added ... top left of the page.
- A new tutorial added to the Tuesday Tutorial page each week
- A tutorial is added to Spellbinders Blog - latest one yesterday - Emojis Hello Card
- New Resource Page for you to access all the pretty things I use on my cards
- New video tutorial added every Thursday to YouTube
More tomorrow ...