For todays tutorial I am featuring some of the new dies from Becca Feeken. These are all beautiful and designed as part of Beccas wedding theme. But they can be used for any occasion and give you really intricate cards.
- S4-606 Arched Swallowtail Pennants
- S5-258 Deco Swallowtail Tags
- S4-611 Inviting Words
- S6-001 5x7 Matting Basics A
- S6-002 5x7 Matting Basics B
- SEL-007 Blistered Embossing Folder
- Ribbon from Mei Flower
- Flowers and bow centre Wild Orchid Crafts
- Glitter from Glitter Magic
- Black/White/Card from Papermill Direct
- Silver card from Limetree Craft
With die #7 from Matting Basics A cut two panels and create a hinged card
With die =7 from Matting Basics B cut one panel in silver card
With #6 from Matting Basics A cut another white panel and emboss in any folder that you have
With dies #3 and #4 cut the largest in silver and the smallest in white card
With the largest Tag from the Deco Swallowtails cut a panel in silver.
Layer all these panels with foam pads in between
Using the Thank you from the words set cut it in black and again in foam and add the two together.
Assemble your card by adding the layers to the base card and then add the tag on top with foam tape
Add in a double white bow and add the glittery centre to cover the knot
Decorate with white flowers and green leaves and add glitter for extra sparkle
More tomorrow ...