Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

July 14, 2016

International Ambassadors Informal Blog Hop

Hi Everybody,

Its that time of the month again when some of the Ambassadors go hopping around and we really hope that you will join us again.

This month we have chosen Tags for our theme and each one of us would like to show you what we have created

I made mine in the Shabby Chic Style that I really enjoy making and for this I created my tag from Labels 28

I cut this three times and glued them all together for extra strength.

Then I added different elements to create the background and added in some torn paper.

The die cut under the flowers is Victorian Medallion One

The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and they have been sparkled with fine glitter

To see what my colleagues have designed please pop along to ...

Linda Lucas Australia
Yvonne van de Grijp  Netherlands
Christina Emberson  UK

Please leave us a comment so that we know you have visited and Thank You so much for taking part

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

22 comments:

  1. This is a stunning tag. Masterfully designed to please the people that loves Shabby Chic like me. Your flower arrangement leaves me speachless.
    Pure eye candy
    Thank You for sharing your talent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Christina, what a fabulous tag and lovely rich colours off to check the others now.
    Nancyd xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely tag, very pretty.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very lovely luxurious tag Christina .
    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, Christina!
    Love your tag :))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Morning Christina,
    What a stunning card. I love the vibrant coloured bow topping of your wonderful creation and, no...I've still not been brave enough to try some shabby chic yet lol. I'm hopping off now.
    Bejay xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good Morning Christina :) OMG!! Oooooooo and Aaaaaaahhhhhh!!! This is just GORGEOUS!! Thank you so much for sharing. Enjoy an enchanting day! Big Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Christina

    Your tag is very colourful.I love shabby chic and using tags!

    June x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your Shabby Chic look.Nice color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Christina - This is really a great tag. I especially love your floral arraignment on here. I also love the colors very much. Shabby Chic style looking very great!

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW this is gorgeous, my favourite colour and loving the papers.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so beautiful Christine.
    Love Val in Spain x

    ReplyDelete
  13. So so beautiful Christina....luv Ursula xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very pretty tag, I love the shabby chic style you have used.
    Crafty hugs
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  15. A beautiful colour combination Christina, and a stunning tag. Lush.
    Kind regards Anne Owens xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love this Christina. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful! Love the vintage look!
    Sandra Smith

    ReplyDelete
  18. How beautiful and the colours are gorgeous. Thanks for sharing. Dianne

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful. I especially love the sentiment!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...