Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

July 10, 2016

Some News ....

Hi Everybody,

This has been a really busy week for both my "Film Crew" and me as we have been creating videos to add to my YouTube Channel  and I hope you will enjoy them if you pop over to view. Altogether I have done nine projects but they are for a special reason.

One of the exciting new things to happen to me in the past few weeks is that I have been approached by Practical Publishing to create videos using the free gifts that come attached to their magazines. The videos that have gone out are for mags that are currently on sale in the UK and the gifts are a lovely addition to your crafting "Stash"

I will be doing these regularly and adding them to YouTube. So why not pop over there and subscribe to my channel so that  you never miss one

The magazines that I have featured are ...

Simply Cards & Papercrafts  (SC&P)
Papercraft Essentials     (PE)
Die Cutting Essentials  (DCE)
The Cardmakers Collection  (TCC)  which is complete kit.

If you wanted any of these magazines then visit More Mags  and save money on your subscription and get it delivered to your door each month.


The first two videos are using the Butterfly stamps, dies and embossing folder that came with SC&P 151 and PE 134 and I have tried to use different ideas than the ones in the magazine.

The second group of three are using the Build a Cupcake kit in TCC 5 and these are really some fun ideas for this set

I have also added a video using the free Sue Wilson die Delicate Adornments that is with DCE 12
And last but not least the third set of videos use the Totally Tropical Stamp, Die and embossing folders that came with PE 135 and I have used this set in ways other than their intended

I have also added three more for the Craft Stash website and as soon as I have the links for them I will pass it on to you.

So twelve videos in less than a week has been one mammoth task and there is more to come in the future.

I will add all the individual links to each of the videos in to the  Video Tutorials in the title bar at the top of each page

Wish me luck on yet another new adventure 

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

.

33 comments:

  1. Morning Christina, this is fantastic news and the cards look great off to catch videos now. Congratulations to the lucky winner yesterday it wasn't posted when I checked early on then forgot to check later.
    Nancyd xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Christina on your new venture. You're a very talented lady and it's all well deserved.
    Love Val in Spainxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards & I can't wait to check out the videos as I get 3 of the magazines you've listed.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  4. Morning Christina,
    Congratulations, well deserved. Love the cards.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great news, congratulations Christina!
    I am looking forward to watching your new videos :))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done Christina, well deserved, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good morning Christine that is fab news so.look forward to watching all your videos with tips and ideas for inspiration. I have triplet girls aged 7 and Daisy is a mini crafter and she too watches your videos she uses her tablet and says to it "christine videos card making magic" Xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Morning Christina

    That's some great news for you, well done!

    June x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous news Christina
    I usually get these magazines each month and whilst there are some ideas printed it will be great to see a demo
    Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well done Christina, i already have one of the mags listed , will look forward to your You Tube .
    Take Care
    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations Christina you are so talented and I am always amazed at your inspiration, and how you pass so much onto us your followers you are so kind, and you so deserve to be rewarded. Well done to Griff too the videos are so well produced.
    Thanks again, Anne Owens xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Bday card is absolutely amazing! I love it 💚💛

    ReplyDelete
  13. Another string to your bow Christina- Great for you and very great for all of us . How do you find the time?! Have seen some of the videos - as usual - so well explained and easy to follow. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great Morning Christina :) OMG...AWESOME News!! They couldn't have picked a finer person and crafter to do this!! I am sooooooo happy for you Christina. Well... I'd say your day is now PERFECT! Thank you for all you do for us. Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Christina,
    First of all, congratulations on becomming the official videographer for PP, I'm looking forward to all the great ideas you'll be coming up with. You and Griff have been really busy this week with all the great videos. I think I have to say that I love the card with the banners on using the freebie from PE 135 the best. Would you belive that PE is the subscription that I had to give up when I started with Die Cutting Essentials as I couldn't afford to have three subscriptions on the go...so I've had to place an order for the issue with the Totally Tropical Stamp, Die and embossing folders so that I can try and make something similar :). I hope you're able to put your feet up today to recharge the batteries ready for whatever you have in store for us next week. Sit down and watch the tennis for a bit and enjoy your Sunday :)
    Bejay xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. What wonderful news Christina, looking forward to watching and learning as your videos are always excellently done and so easy to follow. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congratulations Christina, what fab news, they could not have made a better choice, your work is outstanding....I wish you all best wishes in your new venture....lots of luv Ursula xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congratulations and fabulous news. Two gorgeous cards!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congratulations. You make wonderful videos.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congratulations Christina, looking forwards to those videos
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh what wonderful news for you. Glad you have a patient and helpful film crew. I will be looking forward to all your new videos. Good luck. Dianne

    ReplyDelete
  22. Congratulations Christina wonderful news. Looking forward to watching all your videos.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Congratulations Christina, cannot think of anyone better to demonstrate the free gifts.
    Look forward to seeing all your talent at work as I know many of us buy these magazines for the gifts and often do not use them to their full.
    ~Great to know you will be working with them.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I just received my first PE Issue (135)... looking forward to seeing your video... I also subscribe to your you.tube channel. Love your cards...you are very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Christina- Congratulations on your new crafting projects for the craft magazines. They are getting a very knowledgeable & talented crafting lady on their team. I am so looking forward to all your amazing up coming projects. This cupcake card is adorable , bright cheerful & amzing! I will be watching your videos! Congratulations again!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Congratulations on your new venture Christina, I look forward to the free gift with SC&P with even greater anticipation. Well done you are an inspiration to us all xx

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hi Christina
    Congratulations and very well done you. So well deserved. Look forward to watching all the videos.
    Love & best wishes
    Jenny C xxx

    ReplyDelete
  28. Great videos Christina and congratulations! They couldn't have picked a better person! Love the way you've used the dies in such different ways. Just wish we could get hold of these magazines where I live.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Congratulations Christina on gaining this recognition of your expertise. Well deserved too

    ReplyDelete
  30. Congratulations. I have not watched the videos yet.I have never seen any of those magazines here in Canada.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Congrats, that will be a great selling point for them!! I just bought 3 UK magazines with goodies in them last week

    ReplyDelete
  32. Congratulations Christina on your new adventure. Look forward to all your videos. X

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...