Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

July 13, 2016

Wednesday Water Colour - Sketched Elephants

Hi Everybody,

For this Water Colour Wednesday we have a video tutorial on YouTube showing you how I created this card.

This is  Sketched Elephants  from Whimsy Stamps and I have also used Spectrum Noir pens to create the hills

It is a delightful stamp set that has it's own matching dies but you could always just fussy cut the image out if you don't have them.

I have added the list of supplies at the bottom of the post  ... but shop around for them as you may find them cheaper.

I have done quite a few water colour videos lately and they will be added each week on YouTube and each will cover a different stamp and die set

Thank you if you have subscribed to my channel it is very much appreciated. I hope you enjoy the latest colouring videos

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx


14 comments:

  1. Morning Christina, a delightful little card any child would love to receive this, of to watch video now.
    Nancyd xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Christina. What a lovely card and a very cute elephant. Can I ask what you think of the Misty now you've been using it for a while?
    Love Val in spain x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning Christina,
    A delightful card, such a cute image.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely colouring on this cute card Christina.
    Take Care
    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved the video. You make the watercolours get so easy.
    It makes a really lovely card
    Thank You

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous, love the cute image.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute, I love the design. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Afternoon, Christina,
    What a cute elephant and I love the way you always manage to make the painting look so easy to do :)
    Bejay xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Christina- cute card. That elephant is just darling. I am going to have to watch your video so I can see yout techniques for this card. I like the background as well..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Christina

    Enjoyed the video for this card. Elephants are my very favourite!

    June x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cute, I love this card Christina!
    :) Kim

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your water colouring, this little guy is cute too.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...