Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

August 27, 2016

Card Winner Today ...

Hi Everybody,

Sorry for the late post but I have had a lovely day in Harrogate at the Great Create Craft Show buying lots of "goodies" to use on my cards.

I also had fun catching up with my crafty friend AnnaMarie and it is always a pleasure to see her.

In the background is AnnaMaries stand at the show and she has some beautiful items to make lots of wonderful creations ... and they are also on her website at AnnaMarie Designs 

But now that I am back home again I have finally done the draw for Fridays card and the winner this week is you ...

Margaret Corgi Owner
please email me your postal address to
christina@card-making-magic.com
and the card will be on its way to you

I hope you will like it and please let me know when it arrives with you.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

10 comments:

  1. So nice to have a crafty day out Christina, well done to Margaret Enjoy your card
    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like fun. Always great to see friends. Will check out her designs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Christina, congratulations to Margaret well done.
    A lovely photo of you and Annamarie she is such a lovely lady she always comes to the shows in Scotland which a lot don't and has a chat.
    Nancyd xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Christine

    Glad you enjoyed your craft day in Harrogate

    Congratulations to Margaret... enjoy!

    June x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also enjoyed a good day at Harrogate - bought from Annamarie (and many others!) Sorry I didn't see you - I still owe you a coffee - maybe next time? Until then- keep up the good work xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Margaret. Beautiful photograph of you with Anna Marie. I love her and her stand. One very talented lady and sells top notch products too.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done Margaret, enjoy Diana

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you all for your congratulations, so looking forward to receiving my card, thank you again Christina

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...