These three cards are really easy to do and I have used Distress Inks to colour them all.
I have simply sponged the background on to the card making the circle wider as I worked my way out from the centre.
Spritz it with water to get the mottled look and then with a darker shade of ink stamp the snowflakes
I added in the sentiment in black ink and embossed it with clear powder then with a black pen I added in two lines above it.
The robins have been stamped in Tea Dye and Festive Berries and cut out with the matching die and both were from Clearly Besotted.
The third card is done in the same way for the background but I have added in the Musical Border from Craft Stash to the top.
I cut it three times and I glued them together.
I have sprinkled them with glitter and added them at an angle on my card.
Really easy to do especially if you make lots of cards for charity
More tomorrow ...