Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

February 16, 2017

New Card Kit

Hi Everybody,

Today I wanted to tell you about a new card kit that is in the shops and this is from Hunkydory.

It is the Design Collection and this is the very first Issue for you to see.

In the kit there is a magazine that will take you step by step on how to use all the various elements that you will find in the pack  and there is something there for every level of card maker

The card pack is fill of things for the new card maker and you can make many designs from this in no time at all.

There are foiled cards and beautiful backing papers as well as inserts for many of them

I have also created a video to show you some of my ideas on using this versatile kit that is on sale in the shops right now.

Design Collection Issue I  is sure to please you and give you lots of scope whatever level you are at in your craft.

Open it up and have fun and see what you can come up with

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx


6 comments:

  1. Please can you tell me where we can buy this x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice magazine. I really like he paper insert with the image. Love what you did with all the cards on the video. Very inspiring

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow i hope i can get it in Australia. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry Christina, when I checked yesterday morning there wasn't a post and I forgot to check back till this morning. This is a great card especially for the chaps must check out this collection.
    Nancyd xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Will have to look for this mag. Hunkydory is always good quality xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...