Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

March 25, 2017

Card Winner

Hi Everybody,

Good morning on this beautiful sunny day. The whole weekend stretches out and I am going to really enjoy it all. Today we are dog sitting all day and so later on we are taking Ruby and Dougal to Witch Wood for a good romp through the trees.

Both of them love going there and it tires them out for a few hours at least. Then tomorrow is Mothers Day and I am going out to lunch.

But before all that I have done the draw for the lovely white and silver card from yesterday and the name chosen is you ....
Maggie Phillips
 Could you email me please with your postal addres to
christina@card-making-magic.com
and the card will be on its way to you
You have 72 hour in which to claim it and I hope you will like it when it arrives with you.
Please lt me know that you have it safely

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

15 comments:

  1. Congrats Maggie, have a wonderful weekend Christina, I am sure you will enjoy it with the dogs and lunch tomorrow....luv Ursula xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to Maggie! Yay You! You've won a Most Beautiful Christina Card that I know you will enjoy and treasure for a long time. Happy Dance for you!

    Good Morning Christina :) Happy Mother's Day tomorrow to you and to all the "Mums" who celebrate this special day tomorrow. Here in the States, Mother's Day isn't until May 14th where all the "Moms" are celebrated. It is a wonderful day to celebrate the women in our lives who do so much for us. Christina, for all you've taught me, I hope you have an extra special day! Big Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning Christina

    It's also a beautiful sunny day here in the North East but hubby tells me a bit chilly too

    Congratulations to Maggie... enjoy!

    Have a lovely weekend

    June x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Christina
    Congrats to the winner. Enjoy your weekend, Christina
    Best wishes
    Jenny C xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Maggie on your win.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Mother's Day, Christina. I had no idea the UK celebrated it also. Here in the states we celebrate it in May. I hope your day is wonderful, Christina..and all of the other mothers reading this.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Maggie.
    Have a great week end Christina

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Christina, hope you have a great weekend.
    Congratulations Maggie enjoy your beautiful card.
    Nancyd xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats Maggie love to you Christina xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...