Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

May 21, 2018

5x7 Card and Box - Turquoise Floral Card

Hi Everybody,

Today's cards is created with the 5x7 original "Christina Collection" and the card stand from the new 6x6 sets.

But for this card I have used the card stand in a totally different way and the result is lovely.

The video will show you how I used it and if you bought the die set then this is another way to get more use from it.


The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and are a mixture of Gypsophillia, Roses, Tulips, Cherry Blossom and Asters

So I hope you enjoy the video and there is another tomorrow with the 6x6 collection.

And if you have that set then you could always add the stand as frame to that size also.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

12 comments:

  1. Morning Christina, a beautiful card and box and another great way to use the
    stand die.
    Nancyd xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, very pretty.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and box- love the use of stand die -have added to my favourites. Know who is going to get this one! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love how you have used the stand as a die cut for use on the card, amazing, just shows how versatile the dies are...beautiful card Christina....luv Ursula xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful card in my favorite style. Always enjoy your videos and this one is no different. I'd like to add that I really enjoy your tutorials. They give us a step by step of how to create the project in an easy to understand way. It's almost like being in a class with you and I really appreciate that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome card and box.

    Barb Youngs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Christian,
    What a gorgeous set! What a briliant idea to use the stand die as a frame. Beautiful work! Thank you for sharing your amazing ideas with us all. Love to learn new things every day and you are a great teacher.Have a greay week.
    Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful, good video Thank you. Diana xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Christina
    I absolutely love this card and box set and the colour is gorgeous. Thanks for the idea of using the card stand in another way which has given me food for thought
    Best wishes
    Jenny C xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Magnifique carte bleuededans comme dessus!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...