Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

May 26, 2018

Card & Gift Winner

Hi Everybody,

Beautiful day here in the North West and a late start for me.
 Feeling lazy today and will take the time to chill for a while. 
It's been a busy week creating samples and videos for the new 6x6 collection and thank you for letting me know that you have enjoyed them. 

But the draw has now been done and the name today is 
Val Jones
please email me your postal address to 
christina@card-making-magic.com
the gift will be on its way to you.

I hope you like it and please let me know that you have it safely.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx


10 comments:

  1. Hi Christina lovely day in Essex as well have a lovely relaxing day and well done to Val.
    Live Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I've won, so happy. Thank you Christina.
    Love Valx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Val...enjoy the stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy Val,well done. Diana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Val!Enjoy your prize.
    Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Val, happy stamping! xD

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...