Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

January 24, 2015

Card Winner ...

Hi Everybody,

I am so glad to see that many of you are enjoying the little Blog Hop that we the Ambassadors have put together for you and the Hop will stay at the top of the Blog for the weeekend

 But I have not forgotten the card winner while all this is going on.

We have drawn a name  form the trusty hat and the winner is ....

Sue Rolfe

I need you to send me your postal address please so that I send the card ... so please email me 
christina@card-making-magic.com
You have 48 hours in which to claim the card and I hope that you will like it.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

9 comments:

  1. Congrats Sue....luv Ursula xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sue, you lucky, lucky girl. You just won the Mona Lisa of Cards! Enjoy your win! I'm very happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Sue . Enjoy your lovely card xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. you will love your card Sue ,congrats. pearl

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done Sue, enjoy your beautiful card. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done Sue that card is stunning.
    Anne Owens

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well doe Sue and enjoy your beautiful card.

    Debs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well done Sue. what a beautiful card you have won, enjoy it.
    Regards Liz.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sue, I bet you are over the moon, Pleased for you. Diana

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...