Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

July 30, 2016

Todays Winner ...

Hi Everybody,

My goodness these weeks are flying by and once again we have another card winner. 
Somebody told me the other day just how many days there are till Christmas and I really don't want to know.  
I would like some summer first and then think about that prospect again.

So the draw has been done and the name chosen from the hat this week is you ...

Denise Bryant

would you please email me your postal address to 
christina@card-making-magic.com
and the card and die will be in the post to you straight away.

Thank you to everyone for taking part in all the Card & Die give aways that I have offered through July and if you have been a winner then I hope you have enjoyed your gift.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

9 comments:

  1. Well done Denise. Congratulations and thank you Christina for your generosity xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Christina

    Enjoy your weekend and congratulations to Denise

    June x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Denise and thank you Christina for your inspiration and generosity too.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun! Thanks so much, Christina! I just sent an email with my info!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Denise and Thank You for the opportunity to win one of your cards Christina.

    ReplyDelete
  6. well done denise, enjoy. Diana

    ReplyDelete
  7. Christina - thank you for being so kind! Congratulations Denise!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi ChristIna, I am rubbish at making bows so have been watching your tutorial on how to do it and you made it look so easy am definitely going to get a bow maker, thank you Gaynor x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...