Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

November 03, 2018

Card & Gift Winners ...

Hi Everybody,

Today I am going down to Birmingham to join the crew at the NEC. This is a large craft show where you can buy all the latest goodies to use in your crafting whatever it is. Last year I went as a visitor and bought all sorts of items. But this year I will be working and I hope you will pop along and say "Hello"

I will be part of the Practical Publishing stand E10 and we are in Hall 20 and it would be lovely to meet you especially if you visit my blog, website or YouTube channel. Then I can add faces to the names that pop up regularly in my comments boxes

But for now the draw has been done for the Christmas Treats die on offer from Card Making Magic yesterday, and I have three to give away to ...
Maureen Killen
Michelle Coffey
Terri Rodrigue
so if you could all email me your postal addresses please to 
christina@card-making-magic.com
the gifts will be on their way to you as soon as I can.
Please bear with me as I am away and wont be back at my desk until Monday.

Hugs xx

11 comments:

  1. Well done to the winners, good luck at the show Christina. Wish I could’ve popped in to say hello, bet it is amazing there would love to spend the day there but it’s a bit too far.
    Love Anne Owens xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to the winners especially Maureen as she couldn’t buy the magazine before. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done to all 3, i wish I could come to NEC to meet you but a little to far for me, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Christina,
    What a lovely surprise this morning, thank you and congratulations to Michelle and Terri.
    Maureen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pleased for the three winners. I too would love to attend the NEC but like others, too far for me. Diana xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. congratulations to all 3 winners :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations to all three winners, especially to Maureen!
    Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations ladies! I love craft shows and would definitely attend if I lived close. This one sounds amazing and I'd love to meet you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope you enjoyed yourself Christina. Wish I could have gone!
    Faith

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you Christina for the prize...I received it and looking forward in making some great cards with the mason jar dies..hugs

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...