Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

November 15, 2013

Spectrum Noir ...

Hi Everybody,

This is just a quick post to let you know that today at 12 noon the next generation of  Spectrum Noir pens is being launched on Create and Craft

This image is from "The Next Big Thing" CD from Just Inklined and I make my apologies every time I use this as it is no longer available.

Colors used ...
 PP1, PP3,  PP5  DG2  DG4  TB2  TB4  IG4

The pens have been improved but the color coding will still be the same numbers as the classic set so all your refills will still be usable.

They are still one of the best alcohol pen collections for the crafter and they blend beautifully.  So take a look and see what the new pens are like.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx


6 comments:

  1. Hi Christina love this card and the colouring is beautiful
    .colouring is one of my downfalls so shy away from it .
    Marion H

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your colouring is always beautiful Christina, I wish I could get into colouring, but it is just 'not my thing'. lol. Hugs, Jen xx
    Krafty Keepsakes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card Christina & your colouring is just perfect. Wish I could colour as well as that but, despite many many attempts, I'm afraid I make a right mess of it. Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Christine,
    Beautiful card, lovely colouring, looks like the cd is a good one, pity it's not available now.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  5. As always, very pretty. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...