Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

November 02, 2013

Let it Snow ...

Hi Everybody,

I don't know about you but I am well into the swing of Christmas Cards.

This is very early for me as I am usually on the last minute rush bus ....

However now that I have made a start I can't seem to stop and I will be adding some  Christmas Cards to my Etsy shop in plenty of time for buyers to send them on.

This one is all on the white theme and there are quite a few layers to this one.

The satin ribbon is from Mei Flower  with a large pearl cluster in the centre.

But the beautiful embossing is from one of the new folders at Crafters Companion 

This one is Picnic Plaid and it is gorgeous and you can see it more on the inside picture of the card .

It has to be one of my all time favorites.


The simple sentiment is from JustRite Stampers and is one of the many ...

Fancy Holiday Sentiments
and I bought mine from the craft show.


More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx




13 comments:

  1. Love the white card. I agree about the embossing folder. It is absolutely gorgeous and suitable for male and female. It didn't look exciting on the website but seeing it made up I have definitely changed my mind and this is certainly on my wish list!! Christine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Christina a beautiful card as usual,really like white on white.
    Marion H

    ReplyDelete
  3. That embossing folder is a must have! I'm sure it would be used over and over again for any and every type of card. Your card, as always, is perfect! Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Morning Christina,
    Another white card, love it. Thanks for the inspiration.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card, I just love white on white it never fails to impress. You are running like a train with your Christmas cards Christina and I have totally lost my 'mojo', typical. It doesn't look like I am going to be making many Christmas cards this year. :-( Hugs, Jen x
    Krafty Keepsakes

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this card, white on white is just so lovely. The embossing is beautiful so I must get that folder! CC ought to pay you a comission I reckon for all the advertising you give them! LOL! Thanks again for sharing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful, just love the silver embossing with white for an elegant Christmas card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How gorgeous Christina, just love all white cards and shall be making a few this year.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Christina.Gorgeous card, love white on white.Love the way you dress your cards inside.Has given me some thing to think about. Thank you. Hugs. Jan. xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful, I love white on white. And since I'm visiting Inspirations in Preston en route to visiting stepdaughter today, I will certainly be looking out for that lovely embossing folder.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the white on white and the embossing folder is fab.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Christina another beautiful white and white card the background is very effective,
    Rena x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...