Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

October 20, 2016

Geo Shapes from Spellbinders

Hi Everybody,

Some exciting new shapes have been brought to Spellbinders and this is the one called Tri-Hex

There are ten new shapes in this Geo collection and they are exclusive to Create and Craft so you wont be able to get these from anywhere else.

They are unusual and once you start to play with them more shapes come to mind.

And if you change the orientation of them that also alters things too

For this one I have cut the shape three times and glued them together.

Then coloured all the centre pieces with Spectrum Noir pens.

But you could just as easily use watercolours or even  Pebeo Fantasy paints
This card is not one of the collection although it is a Geo Shape

This is the  Hello Geo Heart  by Debi Adams  and I have cut it three times and glued them together then added them to a Brusho background

Really different types of ideas for you to try and the more you play the more you will come up with.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

13 comments:

  1. These dies are indeed unusual. It should be appealing to shape and colour lovers.
    You did a phenomenal work with them. The Brusho background is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Christina, very interesting cards today and so different from your usual style they would be excellent for all the people in our lives that love colour.
    Nancyd xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two great cards, they are lovely.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  4. Morning Christina,
    Unusual dies.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good Morning Christina :) Well.....I'm always "open" to new ideas and card-making techniques. And I love seeing what's new out there. And Thank You very much for presenting these dies in the Best Possible Light. But, I have to say I am not a fan of these types of dies. It may have a place on a multi-media project. But not a fan for cards. And if My Queen of Card-making can't change my mind, then NOBODY can. Enjoy your day Dear Lady. Big Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Christina,
    These are so cool aren't they. I think if you used floral papers it would look like a quilt. I think I need to check these out over at C&C.
    Bejay xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good morning
    Wow these really are different and so very different too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Not my kind of card but you have done well to design the shapes and the end result is very striking. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Something different, not really my thing, but love your cards Christina....luv Ursula xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very striking cards and so different. Love the background on the second card.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love these gorgeous cards, great modern shapes.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great looking card....I like the Brusho background....tfs
    well done Christina

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Christina

    I'm loving these geo shapes by Spellbinders. The first card is my favourite and would certainly make a great 'male' card!

    June x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...