Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

June 23, 2018

Card & Gift Winner ...

Hi Everybody,

Another Saturday and today the sun is shining and it's going to be a good week. I hope the weather is being kind to you in your part of the world. I have lots planned for this week with lots of videos to be done ready to add to these pages.

The draw for yesterday Music & Dance A4 stamp set has been done and the winner is ...

Maureen Killen
would you email me your postal address please to 
christina@card-making-magic.com
and the prize will be on its way to you straight away.

I hope you have as much fun with this set as I did and please let me know when it arrives safely with you.

More tomorrow ...

Hugsxx

8 comments:

  1. Hello Christina,
    I'm thrilled skinny (I wish!) to see my name. Thank you.
    Maureen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Maureen...enjoy the stamp set

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Maureen. Bet you have fun with this one.
    Love Valx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Maureen for winning Fridays prize. Have fun playing with it all xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Maureen. Well deserved. Thank

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done Maureen. enjoy. Diana

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations dear Maureen!Enjoy your great prize!
    Carmen

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...