Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

June 24, 2018

Simon Says Stamp - Good Vibes - Debra

Hi Everybody,

A brand new release was added to Simon Says Stamp and this lovely die is Debra from the Good Vibes Collection

For this card I have inked the background and the video will show you how it was created

I have used the "With Love" sentiment form my 6x6 box dies to add to the front.


For this one I used the "Create" from Spellbinders Etched Dies to show that you can make cards for any occasion simply by adding a stacked sentiment.

And also that any dies will play nicely with dies from other companies that you may have in your own personal collections

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

13 comments:

  1. Morning Christina, beautiful cards.
    Nancyd xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards today, looking forward to watching your video later.

    Congrats to the winner.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to the winner
    June Horrocks xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely cards - The die looks great. Unfortunately I cannot get the link so will have another try later. Enjoy your Sunday -I think summer has eventually arrived in the NE! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Christina,
    What a beautiful die and the video gives us some great ideas.
    Maureen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Christina
    Two lovely cards and a great video. You've given me some ideas on how to use other dies that I have in my stash, thank you
    Best wishes
    Jenny C xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. a lovely die and two beautiful cards. I love your colour combination, very pretty xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good video of your lovely cards. Thank you. Diana xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Très jolies cartes,j'aime beaucoup la technique!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pam Mckenzie - two lovely cards Christina, a very nice die, congratulations to Maureen for winning. Pam Mckenzie, Spain

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful cards Christina. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello Christina. Three gorgeous cards showcasing this lovely die. Thank you.
    Congratulations to Maureen. Xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...