Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

July 23, 2018

Cards for Girls

Hi Everybody,

The other day I spent a very pleasant couple of hours simply colouring and I was really pleased with the images.

I made them all into cards and they will be sent to a charity when I have enough to fill the box.

I used Copics and just enjoyed the time it took me to complete them all.

The images are all from Lily of the Valley


I do find it very relaxing to colour and then I alter things around a bit with a white gel pen.

On the top one I added white ribbon through her skirt and for this one I added spots to the skirt to make it look a little different.

You can make any of your designs personal to you with the addition of a bit of white if only to highlight some areas on their clothing or shoes.
And sometimes adding a tiny white spot to the cheeks or eyes can bring them to life.

Hope you like them all but I am sure that some little girl will be delighted with any of them on her birthday.

Take a look at the Craft Stash website for the products that I have used

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx


21 comments:

  1. Lovely cards today, all very pretty.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all of them. The charity of your choice will be very pleased to either give them to some little girl or sell them to raise funds.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These cards are all beautiful Christina. Exactly right for the girls.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the LOTV stamps, I started collecting them some years ago when I went to a craft show in Harrogate. Sad that they no longer exhibit. Brilliant to see them on Hochanda. Love the cards you have shared.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty Christina any little girl would love to receive one of them
    Suexx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful cards and great colouring :))

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the cards Christina any little girl would love them on their special day
    Thank you june Horrocks xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. All delightful - couldnt choose which I prefer xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely cards, Christina - I have a lot of images to colour in and this has given me the reminder I needed.!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Christina
    Love the images you’ve coloured, and as you say any little girl will love them.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely little cards Christina...colouring is not my thing tho'...luv Ursula xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello Christina,
    These are beautiful. One of my favourite past-times is stamping and colouring. A good friend sent me loads of digital images to colour last year when I fractured my hip - it saved my sanity lol.
    Maureen x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Three beautiful cards Christina. Ideal for young and old alike xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Christina,
    Absolutely love these cards.Any girl will be happy to receive a card like these. Very cute.Thanks for sharing.
    Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love al, of these Christina. Love colouring.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Smashing, thank you. Diana xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Christina
    Three very pretty girly cards and I love them all. I love to colour but my prefered method is using pencils
    Best wishes
    Jenny C xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Très jolies cartes,avec une préférence pour la deuxième!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Each card is so sweet! Any girl would be thrilled to receive any of them. They make me smile!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...