Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

February 23, 2019

Card and Gift Winner ...

Hi Everybody,

Late start today on this lovely sunny day and I have no excuse ... just being lazy.
 But lazy after a busy week so I don’t feel too guilty about it. 
The draw has been done for yesterday’s stamp and card gift and the name this week is

Vicki L Phillips
so would you email me your postal address please to
christina@card-making-magic.com
and the gift will be on its way to you straight away.

I hope you will have fun playing with the set and please let me know when it arrives with you

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations Vicky. You lucky lady Have fun. Sending hugs and best wishes to everyone. Kind regards Ann Toppcards Leeds

    ReplyDelete
  2. The rest will do you good Christina after a busy week
    Love June Horrocks xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done Vicki you will be able to make some lovely cards with that set love Anne Owens xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to you Vicki, enjoy. Diana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Vicki, you'll have fun with this set.
    Maureen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Christina and everyone. I will enjoy this set.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...