Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

February 24, 2019

Clean and Simple

Hi Everybody,

Today's card is created in a clean and simple style using the
 Spring/ Summer Stamp and Die Set 
from Card Making Magic

All my collection is available from Craft Stash 

If something is out of stock when you view it then leave your email address and they will let you know when it is back in stock

The flowers, leaves and butterfly have all been coloured with Brusho Crystal Colours and then the flowers decorated with a white gel pen

I stamped the background leaves in Pale green directly onto the card layer and then added everything else to the top with foam pads

The pearl flourish is a little extra and I think this is quite a pretty card and still consists of flowers and pearls 

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

14 comments:

  1. Good Morning Christina. Such a lovely springtime card. I can feel the spring mornings just by looking at this lovely sampke. Ohhh yes bring it on and quickly please. Thankyou for a beautiful sample Christina. Sending hugs and best wishes to everyone. Kind regards Ann Toppcards Leeds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really bright spring card Christina. I love it.
    Love Val in Spain x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The card is very pretty Christina a lovely gift whatever the occasion love it
    Thank you love june horrocks xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card- bright and cheerful . Hope you are enjoying the spring like weather - ideal for walking Ruby. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you say so, then simple it is, but it is beautiful....thank you Christina....luv Ursula xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Christina, I like this card very much, it's my kind of style, I have the A2 set but I've yet to get the spring and summer stamp and die set. Have a lovely Sunday. Best regards, Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Christina,
    It's a beautiful fresh card today, and the pearl flourish does add that little extra. I also like how you've stamped the leaves, then added die cut ones as well.
    love Maureen x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Une très jolie carte printanière 😊

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Christina
    Love today's card - really makes me think of Spring. I've just ordered some Brusho crystals and can't wait to play with them. Hope you and the lovely Ruby are well.
    Hugs and best wishes
    Jenny C xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. If you say it's simple then simple it is but I call it gorgeous. Lovely card Christina.

    ReplyDelete
  11. A beautiful spring card so pretty. Love Anne Owens xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. A beautiful card Christina. Love everything about it. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...