Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

August 13, 2019

Lacey Circles Easel Card

Hi Everybody,

Today I am sharing a video with you and I have used the Lacey Circles to create an easel card in pretty shades of  Pale Blue and Lemon

I added some silver into the mix to give it a little more sophistication and created the flowers from the daisy in layered shades of yellow and white



Because there is not a lot of depth to the card I decided to add it to an envelope and this is strong enough to go through the post

The card I have used is 255 gsm from Papermill Direct and I have used Cosmic Shimmer Dries Clear Glue to hold it all together

I am very pleased with the result and would be happy to receive a card like this at any time.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card today, looking forward to watching your video later.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Christina love the lacey dies
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card Christina so pretty anyone would be over the moon with this one thank you
    Love always June Horrocks xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card and envelope.Enjoyed the video as always. Thank you Christina for sharing your ideas.
    Hugs from Toronto
    Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  5. You timed that well Christina- I am part way through making a card with the circle dies- and it is in Lemon and blue!! Have made a top fold card using the large circle die and have made a stand with the Easel card stand die. The layers are the same as yours. All I need now is to decorate it. Thanks for the ideas xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. hello Christina,
    What a gorgeous card today, going to watch the video now!
    Maureen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the card Christina, pretty colours. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Christina
    What a beautiful card and I love those two colours together
    Hugs & best wishes
    Jenny C xxx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...