Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

February 23, 2020

Winner ...

Hi Everybody,

How are you coping with the weather ? Although I live near the beach the sea has not encroached on my home at all and we are safe and warm. My heart goes out to all the people having a bad time with floods and the destruction that these storms have caused, as well as those in other parts of the world with fires and earthquakes. I hope it gets better for you soon

I was busy yesterday but have done the draw fro Fridays prize this morning and the winner this week is ...

Mona Beverly
Please would you email me your postal address to 
christina@card-making-magic.com
and it will be on its way to you straight away.

On another note I will be on Facebook Live this coming Friday with Craft Stash and the lovely
 Lou Collins. Please join me as there are sure to be some good prizes to be won.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx


8 comments:

  1. Hello Christina,
    Glad you are safe with all this rain, we fortunately live high up in Newcastle so are fine, but those who have been flooded, sometimes more than once must be in despair.
    Congratulations Mona, enjoy.
    Maureen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooo can't wait until Friday
    Congratulations Mona enjoy your dies
    See you Friday Christina xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Mona. Have fun making a unicorn card for your granddaughter

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah well done Mona enjoy your gift. Roll on summer Christina weather wet and miserable here. Love Anne Owens xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Mona. I am sure you will love your prize. Thankyou Christina. Kind regards Ann Toppcards Leeds.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done Mona, enjoy. Diana Lawton xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Mona.Enjoy your win.
    Hugs
    Carmen

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...