Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

July 06, 2020

New Winner ....

Hi Everybody,

I have had an email from the winner of last weeks prize to say that she has discovered that she already has this magazine with its gift and because of that she has kindly suggested that I redraw it and offer it to some one else.
 Thank you Marie for letting me know and the new draw has now been done. 
Therefore the new winner is 

Sharon Brand
Would you email me your postal address please to
christina@card-making-magic.com
and I will get it in the post to you as soon as I can.

Hugs xx

9 comments:

  1. Thank you, Marie, for withdrawing your win!
    I am the lucky one on the next draw!
    Sharon Brand

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful spirit you are Marie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, how sweet of Marie. Congratulations, Sharon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a nice gesture Mary.
    Congratulations Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was kind, well done Sharon enjoy. Diana Lawton

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done Marie and Congratulations Sharon
    Faith

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Christina, hope you are feeling a bit easier.
    How kind of Marie to do that and congratulations to Sharon.
    Maureen x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah how nice is that of Marie, well done Sharon xx hope you are on the mend Christina xx
    Stay safe and stay well xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you Christina. Sorry for causing you extra trouble.
    Congratulations Sharon.
    Now that I have re-discovered this set, I will be playing with it this weekend. I have some cards to make for my sister's birthday in August so it will be nice to give her some Xmas cards and some other occasion cards.
    regards
    Marie Quick

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...