Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

July 27, 2020

Winner

Hi Everybody,

At long last here I am with the name of the winner for the Friday Freebie and I am sorry for the delay.
It's been a strange sort of weekend for me. I wish I could get back to normal but at present I am a bit stuck.
However I have now one the draw and the name is ...

Veronica Beard

would you email me your postal address please to
christina@card-making-magic.com
and I will get the package sent off to you just as soon as I can.

Please let me know that you have it safely and I hope you enjoy playing with it.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

5 comments:

  1. Hi Christina, I hope you get the results soon and get sorted. Just to let you know that my email subscription to your blog which meant I didn't receive any updates. I don't know how it happened, and hope it hasn't happened to any other followers. Jen Barnett x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Veronica!
    Christina, I hope your life..and health..get back to normal soon. Sending good wishes your way.
    Sherry Hay

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Christina, I hope you get some results and treatment very soon.
    Congratulations Veronica, this is a fabulous set and I've used mine loads of times.
    Maureen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Veronica, enjoy your set.
    August is just around the corner to get your results, Christina. Hope the doctors will have a solution to your ailments
    Take care
    Christine xxx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...