Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

July 05, 2013

Cream and White ...

HI Everybody,

No more Christmas Cards for a while ...lets enjoy some summer.

Here is a card that has been made for someone moving to a new house.

I have used an assortment of dies  and  a lovely smooth white 300gsm card from Anna Marie Designs

I usually buy lots of this card and the Kraft Card at the craft shows that I go to and it is well worth saving up all your pennies to get some bargains.

The next big one I will be going to is the GNPE in Harrogate so if you are going please let me know. We will be staying for the weekend.... and I would love to meet up with you in the evening.

Still back to the card ... the sentiment is from  Lili of the Valley  and it has been stamped in Versmark and heat embossed.

The ribbon is from MeiFlower ... and is worth noting that all these links will be at the Craft Shows too.

More tomorrow...

Hugs xx


5 comments:

  1. Hi christina..how did you do the frame with the lattice underneath please? I love the look of this x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card Christina. Very elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, very stylish, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Christina - I can see this as a wedding card with a heart in the centre. Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  5. An absolutely beautiful card Christina, I just love everything about it. Hugs, Jen :-)
    Krafty Keepsakes

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...