Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

November 29, 2015

Glitter Christmas Card (Video Tutorial)

Hi Everybody,

Over the last few days we have been very busy adding in some new videos that I hope you will enjoy.

The first one is creating your own Glitter Card to be used on any of your designs for a lovely sparkly effect.

On this card I have used some gold glitter and stayed with the traditional colours that people like for the season.

The background has been embossed with the 8x8 folder  Star of Wonder   from Crafters Companion

The stamp is also from Crafters Companion and my glitter is from Glitter Magic  where you will find some really pretty colours





The red satin ribbon is from Mei Flower  and I have tied it into a double bow.

The flower centre is from Wild Orchid Crafts and I think this is another card that can go into the box of cards ready to send out this year.

Please check out the vidoes in the the Video Tutorials section in the titles bar as there are now many in there and the list is growing weekly

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

16 comments:

  1. Morning Christina, a gorgeous card love the colours and the diagonal glitter is very different I guess it is double sided tape but a great idea off to watch video now.
    Nancyd xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christina love the card and as always enjoyed the video tutorial, thanks Ann

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful tutorial Christina! Fab idea for making your own glitter card in the colour you want. Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very pretty traditional Christmas card. The tutorial is well done and fun to watch. Cannot wait to see what else is new.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very bright but lovely card today, I think we need bright cards to cheer us up with all the horrible weather we're having in the North West.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Christina
    A very lovely card i do like the glittery stripes ,thank you for the video,i will get all my chores done then sit with a coffee to view later.
    Have a lovely Sunday.
    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty card!
    Thanks for the helpful video, Christina!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Christina, a lovely tutorial thank you. I always struggle making cards for men and this would make an unusual card. Great idea
    Kind regards
    Anne Owens xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card Christina and very helpful tutorial. Just made a second pop up box and used my new Saphire to cut the flowers! Great little machine. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. love this idea and the result is gorgeous. thanks Christina.xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi, Christina,
    I watched the video the other day and loved it. Once again, thanks for the great tips regarding 'setting' the glitter onto the card. I've got so many different colours of glitter that I'm going to try this technique on :).
    Bejay xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Brilliant, I love it....thank you too for the video....luv Ursula xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card and video...I'm going to try doing my own glitter paper from now on...it was so easy to do....tfs
    Well done Christina

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very pretty card love the traditional colours. Thanks for the video tutorial, very easy to follow. Dianne

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Christina, a really lovely card, I like the glittered stripes on it, wish my bows looked like yours. Thanks for the video tutorial.
    Regards Liz.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is a great card and I enjoyed watching the video. X

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...