Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

February 20, 2018

Frilly Flowers & Acetate Leaves

Hi Everybody,

I have been looking at other ways in which to use the flower stamps and dies from the "Christina Collection"

And with this one I was really pleased with the result.

The video is a bit longer than usual but I have lined the inside and created the box to go with it and that takes the time up.

And because of the amount of noise near my house the day I filmed it I have added  more of the music to the film.

I have tried to pick a relaxing piece but for those of you who don't like the music my apologies ...  it was needed today

I hope you will enjoy it all the same and the finished card is lovely with the delicate acetate leaves.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

19 comments:

  1. Morning Christina, absolutely gorgeous card and box and a great video and the music was very relaxing.
    Nancyd xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. a beautiful card and box, thank you xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card today, very pretty.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely Christina. Looking forward to watching the video later, music an all.
    Love Val in Spain x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty Christina and I have just watched it, and yes the music is much better and soothing. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the card Christina the flowers are beautiful don’t worry about the music 🎵 your videos are the best
    Thank you love June Horrocks xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Christine
    I love this card gorgeous and fabulous colours
    Joy Xx
    off to watch the video

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Christina
    I just love this card and box and the colour is so pretty. I love the way you have made the flowers. The video is so explanatory. Thank you so much
    Best wishes
    Jenny C xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Christina
    Lovely card and great colours you've used as well. Will have a look at the video later.

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful card and box - very clear instructions on video xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty card Christina, love these new dies....luv Ursula xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Christina- very lovely card & box ! Thank you for sharing this with us. I need to watch this video!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a beautiful card also with its box! Inspiring Christina

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello Christina,
    Gorgeous card today and I'm away to watch your video.
    Maureen x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Dear Christina,
    I love this card your work is so beautiful and I cant waite to make it.
    Thank you Dianna Comerate

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful, love the way you gave the flowers dimension!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful card Christina. Will watch video tomorrow. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you for this pretty card, really love your videos...cheers D xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...