Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

March 19, 2018

Pretty in Pink ...

Hi Everybody,

This card is another of the ones created with the Water Bleaching Technique  
I added a video on the process last week in different colours and they are really lovely cards and oh so easy to do. Click the link to refresh your memory 

For this one I used Fired Brick, Picked Raspberry and Worn Lipstick and blended them well together.

Then with Wilted Violet I painted in the bleached butterflies again

I used clean water to splatter the front to the card and blotted it off with kitchen towel.

This card has used a Spellbinders stamp and Mermaid Lagoon, Blue Print Sketch, and Broken China.

Then the flowers painted back with Twisted Citron

Both are lovely vibrant cards and well worth adding the technique to your repertoire of card making skills

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

18 comments:

  1. Morning Christina, beautiful vibrant cards.
    Nancyd xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, so pretty.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cards Christina I think the bleach method is great would I trust my self with the bleach mmmm thank you love june Horrocks xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your only using water to do this technique and not real bleach .... so no danger there Cxx

      Delete
  4. Beautiful cards. Love the bleach effect.
    Love Val in Spain x

    ReplyDelete
  5. 2 more lovely cards.I have a small collection of Distress Ink- Can you tell me please - what is the difference between the Ink and the Distress Oxide? xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Distress inks are a water reactive dye ink but Distress Oxides are a dye and pigment ink fusion that still react with water but give a lovely chalky finish once they are dry and blend so much easier. Cxx

      Delete
    2. Thank you - will buy them from now on xx

      Delete
  6. Cards are so lovely. Christina, i love hutterflies and always love pink, cheers Dorothy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really do need to try this technique, you make it look so easy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Christina,
    This technique is beautiful and one that I now have in my arsenal.
    Thank you.
    Maureen x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful cards, a technique I must try....thanks Christine....luv Ursula xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Christina
    Two more beautiful cards. I've only got distress inks but will still be having a go at this technique. Thanks for showing us.
    Best wishes
    Jenny C xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like very much. Have watched the video and will have a try. Many thanks. Diana

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well it’s called pretty in Pink and that’s what it is. Thank you Christina. Lovely card. Love the other one as well.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Christina,
    Both cards are beautiful. Before to watch your video last week, I thought (like June) that you have to use some bleach. At the end of your video I understood that it is about the bleach effect.I have to try this technique. Thank you for sharing.Your videos are very usefull.
    Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful technique, these are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Deux trés jolies cartes,bravo!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...