Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

December 22, 2018

Card and Gift Winner ...

Hello Everybody,

Thanks to you if you joined us on Facebook Live last Thursday. That was the last one that Craft Stash will be doing for 2018. They have had some wonderful gifts on offer over the year and there have been many viewers that have entered to win them. I hope the winners have enjoyed playing with their new toys.

I have done my share of giving away prizes this year too and today's winner for the Underwater Friends set from yesterday has now been chosen.

This package is going to ...
Nicola Parfitt
please email me your postal address to  
christina@card-making-magic.com
and the gift will be on its way to you straight away.
Please allow for the Christmas rush and let me know that you have it safely.

The gift from last week has not been claimed and will be offered again in the New Year

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

6 comments:

  1. Congrats Nicola...enjoy your prize
    Christina, enjoy time with your family over the Holidays

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Nicola! Sorry I missed the live episode but I had back surgery Thursday. Home now and recovering. Looking forward to watching it later.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you are feeling much better now. Have a good Christmas Cxx

      Delete
  3. Congratulations Nicola, enjoy.
    Maureen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucky Nicola. Hope you enjoy your gift.
    Merry Christmas, Everyone! Warm hug to you, Christina!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done Nicola. Christina stay strong, thinking of you. Diana xxx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...