Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

December 18, 2018

Coloured Image

Hello Everybody,

Today I wanted to share some images from the pen of Mo Manning   Her characters are delightful and I have bought quite a few digital images from her website in the past. 

Here I have used the same image in different colours to show you how versatile they can be.

I have added this one to a die cut background and added in some of my collection of flowers, ribbons and pearls to both cards

I will add the links at the bottom of the page for you to see what I have used.

For this one I coloured the dress in red and then added Nuvo Clear Glitter Gloss over the top .

I love the expression on this child's face and you can imagine her stomping off in a huff over some unintended  slight she has had

Take a look at some of the other characters on the Digital Pencil website



More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx


15 comments:

  1. Two lovely cards, but these days I am not a fan of colouring, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card Christina the image is lovely I will take a look thank you
    Love June horrocks xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so pretty -lovely cards xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty, I have several of her images as well, not done any lately....good reminder...luv Ursula xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are right. The image is delightful and makes me smile. Love to see how different it is when coloured differently. Thank you Christina.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards! I love the different seasonal feel between the two - great way to showcase the versatility of images!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely image Christina and two very pretty cards.
    Love Val in Spain x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Christina,
    Two gorgeous cards and a beautiful image. I love colouring.
    love Maureen xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love these diva cards. Great job coloring them. Mo Manning definitely has some gorgeous designs#!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Two delightful cards Christina. I'm rather impatient colouring so never seem to get such good results. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the two cards. Such a fun design xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like very much. I don't colour very much but will give it a go to improve!! Thank you Christina. Diana xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love these Christina, I can’t master stamping or colouring in. You are so talented. Love Anne Owens x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...