Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

December 03, 2018

Father Christmas ...

Hello Everybody,

Today I am sharing some Christmas Cards with you that are from  magazine that was on sale on the 15th November. 

I made the cards for the video but sadly I didn't get to film it for you. But here are the cards.

The magazine had a lovely stamp set with it and a luxury set of foiled papers and toppers.

This is the Father Christmas from the set stamped direct to the card and I coloured him with water colours.

I used some of the stickers from the pack also for extra decoration and the foiled sentiment at the top of the card.

For this one I stamped the same image and coloured this one with Copics and again used some of the extras from the paper pack

I like the rich colours of the Copics.

I fussy cut the figure then added it with foam pads underneath to raise it up from the rest of the card.
For this card I used one of the stamps to create my background and heat embossed it in white on Navy Blue card 

I used Zig Real Brush Pens to colour this one.

I did some partial die cutting around the image to leave his hat and the dog outside the circle.

For this one I added some glue and glitter to the hat and jacket.

The dog and the cat on each card is different.

So three cards done with the same stamp set but all looking different with the colouring and additions to them.

I still think the Copics one is my favourite 

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

24 comments:

  1. All three cards are stunning-love them.

    You’ve inspired me to use this free gift-thanks.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning Christina :) Lovely, festive cards this morning. Thank you for sharing. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cards. I have this magazine so many thanks for ideas.
    Love Val in Spain x

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are adorable. I love that santa has some of his helpers with him. I really liked that you used 3 types of mediums so we could see the difference. thanks. welcome back. you are stronger than you know.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful cards Christina, love the Santa image and your designs, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  6. three cards all different, they are really awesome you continue to inspire me every day!! Well done xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely fun cards there! I got thos magazine too but I'm saving the toppers to use in a scrapbook. I got my 4 year old daughter hooked on the film last year! She was saying "Oi! Mind the blooming paint!" for ages!
    Hope you are ok today x

    ReplyDelete
  8. love all the cards Christina.Given me some inspiration. have so missed your cards. Mavis L x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely to have you back ,the cards are beautiful .
    Love to you and Ruby.
    Marion Hinchcliffe

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, Christina,
    The cards are beautiful as always. I'm so glad you feel up to sharing with us again. I know it doesn't feel like it yet but each day is going to be a little easier to get through. When i lost my folks, almost 6 months to the day apart (mum on mother's day), i found that my crafting kept me from falling apart so I'm pleased you're feeling that you can start again. Also, having Ruby with you must be such a comfort. Live you, honey and wish we were closer to each other as I've got a huge hug with your name on it.
    Bejay xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card Christina. Glad you feel able to craft again. I do find it therapeutic as I am sure you do.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Each of these cards is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  13. A real Christmas card. So good to have you back. Diana xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful cards Christina, thank you for sharing. Love Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely cards!
    Good to have you back❤❤

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Christina
    Love all three cards - thank you so much for sharing them with us
    Hugs,
    Jenny C xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. So lovely fun cards, Christina.Thanks for sharing.
    Hugs from Toronto
    Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  18. Christina, it's so nice to see the cards with the same image but totally different...you have such a creative mind...well done and tfs

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hello Christina,
    It's lovely to see you posting your beautiful cards today. The second card reminds me of my childhood with the paper streamer as when I was a child I used to make them with my father. Christmas decorations were in short supply in those days!
    Take care, look after yourself, and know that a lot of people are thinking about you and sending their love.
    Maureen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such fun cards Christina. i too like the Copic card though the third one looks bright and cheerful too. Take care xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love these Christmas cards, think they are all my favourites, thanks for taking time to share.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh my it is so hard to pick a favorite, l love what you did with them all!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...